Increase Font Size Reset Font Size Decrease Font Size | Print This Page 
This site is also
available in :
File Complaint
View More

File a Complaint

Track Complaint
View More

Track your complaint

Submit Your Complaint
If you know the regulator, please click on the link of the respective regulator to file your complaint
Category of activity Concerned Regulator / Authority
Mutual Funds, Stock Brokers, Collective Investment Schemes (CIS) Securities and Exchange Board of India SCORES (SEBI)
Housing Finance Companies National Housing Bank(NHB) - GRIDS
Insurance Companies Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA)
Pension Schemes Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)
Non Banking Financial Companies Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Dont know the regulator ?  Click here